- Two Copies of duly prepared Power of Attorney (printed in Nepali Paper)
- A cover letter with a request for attestation.
- Nepalese Citizenship Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Nepalese Passport (Original and photocopy)
- Copy of Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Copy of Legal documents related to the power of attorney (Land ownership document (Lalpurja), Court order for Divorce etc.)
- Two pp size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of Lawyerâ€™s License Card.
- Fee: 1600 HKD (Regular process-2 working days)
Additional 1600 HKD for Urgent process-1 working day)