- Covering Letter addressed to the Consulate by the Employer or Macao/Hong Kong Agency briefly explaining the demand letter.
- Quota Approval Letter from the Human Resource Bureau of the Government of Macao along with its English translation.
- Demand Letter from the Employer Company to Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Power of Attorney from the Employer Company to Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Agreement between Employer Company and Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Notarized demand letter between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency (to be attested by Consulate General)
- Notarized power of Attorney between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency (to be attested by Consulate General)
- Agreement between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency.
- Declaration Letter (attested by Home Affairs Department of Hong Kong) by the Agent verifying the Demand Letter and Power of Attorney.
- Fee: 200 HKD
- Processing time: 7 working days
(Note: Form for Demand Letter Attestation can be collected from the Consulate General Office.)
- Original and Photocopy of the document to be attested/verified.
- Nepalese Citizenship Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Nepalese Passport (Original and photocopy)
- Copy of Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Additional documents on case basis.
- Fee: 100 HKD (Regular process-2 working days)
200 HKD (Urgent process-1 working day)
- Requirements in Request of Demand Letter for Labours (Download Application Form)
- Requirements in request of General Power of Attorney (Download Application Form)