- Covering Letter addressed to the Consulate by the Employer or Macao/Hong Kong Agency briefly explaining the demand letter.
- Quota Approval Letter from the Human Resource Bureau of the Government of Macao along with its English translation.
- Demand Letter from the Employer Company to Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Power of Attorney from the Employer Company to Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Agreement between Employer Company and Macao/Hong Kong Agency.
- Notarized demand letter between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency (to be attested by Consulate General)
- Notarized power of Attorney between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency (to be attested by Consulate General)
- Agreement between Macao/Hong Kong Agency and Nepal Agency.
- A sample of Agreement between Nepal Agency and employee.
- Declaration Letter (attested by Home Affairs Department of Hong Kong) by the Agent verifying the Demand Letter and Power of Attorney.
- Valid ID copy of the Sponsor/Owner.
- Valid Licence of the Company.
- Valid Registration/Licence copy of Nepali Human Resource Agency and full contact of the owner.
- Authorized person (Owner/HR Manager/PRO) of the company to submit and collect the documents.
- Salary Sheet of the last three months and employment contract of at least 3 Nepali workers employed by the company.
- Company and Accommodation observation Visit will be carried out by the Consulate prior to the demand verification.
S.N. Number of Workers Attestation Fee (HKD) Remarks 1 1-25 2350.00 HKD 800.00 will be charged for Correction of document related to Demand Letter 2 26-100 2750.00 3 100 above 3150.00 4 Attestation of Power of Attorney of Demand Letter 400.00 5 Attestation of Contract paper of Domestic Helpers in Hong Kong 100.00 (per person)
- Processing time: 7 working days
(Note: Form for Demand Letter Attestation can be collected from the Consulate General Office.)
- Original and Photocopy of the document to be attested/verified.
- Nepalese Citizenship Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Nepalese Passport (Original and photocopy)
- Copy of Hong Kong Identity Card.
- Additional documents on case basis.
- Fee: 400 HKD (Regular process-2 working days)
Additional 400 HKD (Urgent process-1 working day)