- Application Form for Nepalese National Residing Abroad
- Application Form for Foreign Citizen of Nepalese Origin
- NRN ACT 2064
- NRN REGULATION 2066
- Citizenship Certificate (original and photocopy) of the Applicant (British/HKSAR)
- Passport (original and photocopy) of the Applicant (British/HKSAR)
- Copy of Standard Letter issued from Consulate General of Nepal (Letter stating renouncement of Nepalese Citizenship).
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate of Applicant’s parent (father/mother/grandfather/grandmother)
- Document stating existing employment or business and monthly or annual income of the Applicant.
- Total 4 pp size photographs.
- NRN Card processing time: 5 working days.
- Fee: 4050 HKD (for British Citizenship holders)
2010 HKD (for HKSAR Citizenship holders)